So you’re planning a day trip that doesn’t include your best friend — your dog. Or maybe your dog demands more attention and exercise than someone working 9-5 can provide. It may be time to consider daycare for your pet.
If your dog enjoys playing and socializing with other dogs, doggy daycare can provide plenty of benefits. Trained, professional dog daycare providers can help meet your dog’s need for attention, activity and supervision.
They also provide a great antidote to the boredom and loneliness many dogs experience when you’re away—often the cause of naughty behaviors like barking and chewing.
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone
But perhaps the best benefit is a happy pooch that’s ready to relax with you at the end of the day.
At Rover Stay Over you can rest assured your pet will be well taken care of by trained, professional and caring staff. We are an award-winning grooming and pet boarding facility in Whatcom County, as voted by the readers of The Lynden Tribune in 2014!
If you’re planning a trip soon, or if you need a safe and fun place for your dog to stay while you work each day, contact us!